Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Last time shooting with Hector Juarez Photography

My friend Hector and I worked together one last time in June 2008, and this time it was at my favorite location in Southern California, a beach called San Onofre. 



 It's in between San Diego and Los Angeles, near the military base. We has an amazing day of weather there, and the rocks in the background supplied fantastic texture. We spent more time there just enjoying the day and the warm sun than taking pictures. I re-wore the speedos which I shouldn't have done, I never like to duplicate clothes in different photoshoots, but that's all I had at this point. My hair was finally looking cool long and curly.





Hector Juarez photography is now AUGUSTUS HOMME
More work from the amazing Hector here on his website

No comments:

Post a Comment