Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hector Juarez Photography, 2008, Los Angeles

The only friend I made when I first moved to Southern California was Hector, a model and a newbie photographer, when I could steal him away from his many jobs we managed to squeeze in a few photoshoots. The first was in The Valley, near his college on a pretty nice spring day in California.







Hector's work has gotten amazingly spectacular as you will see from checking out his website and model mayhem below. His style is the epitome of what I think of when I think of fashion in and around Los Angeles. He is working with amazing models now and clearly has proven himself as one of the best new, young photographers around the SoCal area.

Hector Juarez photography is now AUGUSTUS HOMME
More work from the amazing Hector here on his website

No comments:

Post a Comment