Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Feb 2009 my first international photoshoot - CAYMAN ISLANDS

I was lucky enough to get to shoot in The Cayman Islands with photographer and friend Ev Dylan. It was mid February and very warm in that part of the world. You can even see my sunburn in a couple of the shots. It was an amazing experience working with a photographer that I understood and was comfortable with in an entirely new kind of location and dynamic.



Grand Cayman is only about 2.5 hours from Houston Texas flying time, but the scenery and culture is completely different. We found this half destroyed boat, which as you can see from the pictures we used for full effect. The colors are more vivid and unique than any shots I had done up to this point. Even the volcanic rock made for very cool texture in some of the shots.



   



Ev Dylan's MODEL MAYHEM
Ev Dylan's FOTOICONO

No comments:

Post a Comment