Friday, October 8, 2010

2nd Photoshoot, Atlanta, GA






My second photoshoot was with Dhaniel Doud, aka "EyeBully". My best friend in college at the time and I drove down to Atlanta, GA to work with Dhaniel. He took us to some of the back end places of the city which had some interesting backdrops for the shoot. Unfortunately for me, my look stayed the same, and I even made the terrible mistake of bringing one of the exact same t-shirts I used in the last shoot. Clearly I have learned more about authenticity now. This shoot happened Aug 2006, and as you see in the top picture, Dhaniel, who is also a makeup artist tried to change my hair up, but it didn't work well at all, I have very difficult thick curly hair to work with. I cringe at the clothing style I had back then, mostly popular name brand stuff, yuck.

EyeBully now work in New York, you can visit his portfolio here http://www.modelmayhem.com/6707
My next photoshoot would be one of the biggest risks I have ever taken, but turn out to be one of the most rewarding and memorable experiences in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment