Sunday, October 10, 2010

First shoot with RC Imagery (Rob Bradley) November 2006

After the California trip, I felt like I actually had something going and the pictures were received very well on Model Mayhem. I had been talking to another photography student who was a real up-and-comer from Raleigh, NC. He was going to be up in Western North Carolina and I scheduled a quick shoot with him on a snowy day in November 2006. My hair was still growing out from the Cali shoot last month but was much blonder. We got 2 images that were great, the rest were just practice for the next time we would shoot together...





Visit RC Imagery's Model Mayhem
RC Imagery website

I would do one more shoot that winter before going down to Raleigh to work with RC Imagery again in the spring of 2007....

No comments:

Post a Comment