Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Furthering my exposure as a model, welcome to the DW Chase blog

Dear reader, those who have stumbled here, fans and friends.

I created this blog to show off basically, lets face it. I have been modeling since 2006, and I am gong to take you through my photoshoots, the various locations, photographers and experiences.

I had a photobucket and it wasn't working out to display all my pictures, Flickr turned out to be useless trying to navigate through the hundreds of pics, so I have landed here. While I am going to start at the beginning and work my way to the present, if you want to see current modeling work, you need to visit my MODEL MAYHEM portfolio.

If you are a photographer, agency, company or anyone else who is interested in working with me, please contact me through MODEL MAYHEM!

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered you & your work, what a great blog here - thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete