Friday, October 15, 2010

2008, shoot with KP part 1


I had seen some of kp's work online, on Model Mayhem and even in magazines. I liked his colors and vintage feel and decided he would be the first person I contacted since I was now living in California. He had picked a location off the beaten path for our first shoot, a ravine next to the Los Angeles river, which was murky, barely flowing and very polluted. I hadn't been working out much and was badly out of shape. At least my trail looked good.
After only a few shots, KP slipped on the concrete embankment and slid all the way down, camera in hand, and landed in the murky, green water coming from the sewage. I was worried he was hurt, afraid his equipment was ruined, but he was fine. He managed to take a few more shots, before calling it quits for the day. We would continue to laugh about this shoot for more shoots to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment