Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ev Dylan, Shoot #3

October 2008,
I went to Texas again to work with Ev Dylan. At this point I had worked with Ev Dylan three times in a row. This time we traveled to the hill country of Texas and used a lot of muted tones. My hair had grown out a little bit. Ev Dylan and I continued our creative collaboration with the third shoot that would lead to a 4th and 5th before I worked with anyone else.

These pictures, more so than others, almost remind me of an American boy next door type theme, these shots are very relaxed and seem to tell a story. The first shot below, is one of my all time favorite pictures I have done with Ev Dylan, mostly because it really captures me at ease and in a comfortable state. Models who have worked with Ev Dylan will all tell you how fantastic and encouraging he is to work with, almost always getting some of the best work out of every model he shoots.





  "I believe each and every one of these models deserves a chance to show the world what they can do. I hope this book will serve as evidence that these guys have unique looks and have a lot to offer the world as models."  - Ev Dylan, on his new book LUST




Ev Dylan's MODEL MAYHEM
Ev Dylan's FOTOICONO

No comments:

Post a Comment