Friday, November 19, 2010

The Other half of the shoot with Calvin Brockington (Aug 2010)

The other post was so big I didn't want to add the other half of the shoot in Dallas with CBF to it. After shooting the outdoor material in Forth Worth, Calvin and I headed back to his studio in Dallas to shoot a few more ideas that would be posted elsewhere online. We wanted to completely change the dynamic for these shots, so I changed my hair and look.

The first series ended up in the online magazine Oh La La
http://www.ohlalamag.com/en/2010/08/ohlala-exclu-dustin-by-calvin-brockington.html





The second studio set was published in Beautiful Magazine along with a great article on Calvin and his journey to where he is today.










2 comments:

  1. the b/w's are awesome. I love your hair, it didn't even look like you at first. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shorts poses at the bottom kind of remind me of the Barberini Faun (or Sleeping Satyr), as did the bottom photo in the socks series. I always thought it could be a compelling pose to reference with the right model/photographer. The faun conveys sensuality and a wonderful abandon. Your poses are also sensuous but are more activated.

    ReplyDelete