Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ethan Kim - Seattle, WA - Sept 2010

I found a photographer named Ethan Kim on Model Mayhem while planning my trip to Seattle. I liked his work and especially his choice in interesting locations. So I contacted him and we worked on ideas back and forth before my arrival. He scouted out some great locations and I had put together a theme of local market/fisherman that reflected the young guys working in those areas. This would be my second shoot with the short hair. Once I got there I had to get authentic work/fishing wear to make shoot interesting.

I was very pleased with how the photos turned out, it was something very different for me, and for Ethan Kim I think. The guys over at reFRESH magazine also used the set in their latest update.

Thanks to Ethan Kim for a great shoot and really inspired editing on these shots.







1 comment:

  1. Dustin-
    what a great idea! and the photo's are very nice too.

    ReplyDelete