Monday, November 15, 2010

AUSTRALIA - Andrew Keshan - May 2010

My second photoshoot in Australia was with my friend Andrew Keshan. Andrew and I have been friends for years and I dont think either of us ever really thought we would work together. So I went to meet Andrew around the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge as we just casually took some shots, mostly just for the heck of it, but that always seems to be when things turn out best. Andrew has been a huge supporter online of my modeling career and I was happy to work with him and hang out for a few hours.








http://www.modelmayhem.com/313477

2 comments:

  1. Love the last photo ... looks more like a tourist snapshot, but again, because of your half-smile the dynamic created by your more usual expressions is completely transformed. While maybe not the best for creating dramatic images, a smile seems like your more natural state, and in its own way makes the image pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dustin-

    these are such good pictures that you did with Andrew. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete