Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ev Dylan part 10 - HAWAI'I


The 10th time working with Ev Dylan would be the begining of his official work on an upcoming book called Lust. Traveling to the northshore of Oahu in Hawaii was an amazing experiance, and to be able to shoot with one of my favorite photographer's in such an iconic location was a dream come true.





     

I had been working on concepts for this shoot for a while, and as usual some of my ideas didn't pan out. However it seemed most of the great shots we captured were from Ev Dylan's quick improvised thinking. The Hawaii images were unlike most of the stuff we had shot up to this point.



My look was changed yet again, long, blond curls this time, and I played around with my body hair each set of pictures we took, so you will notice some varriation from shot to shot.



Ev Dylan's MODEL MAYHEM
Ev Dylan's FOTOICONO

1 comment:

  1. I think this is some of your strongest work. The grass skirt image in the tree is quirky, sexy and fun all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete