Thursday, October 25, 2012

Chris Teel shoots DW Chase in Houston

Image Amplified just published a photoset I did with Candadian photographer Chris Teel who was in Houston, Texas visiting.

http://www.imageamplified.com/2012/10/featured-model-dustin-chase-by-chris-teel-wwwimageamplifiedcom-image-amplified.html








 
Chris Teel and I spent the entire afternoon working around the downtown area of Houston Texas, which is the 3rd largest city in the United States now. We had amazing weather and I tried to show him the most interesting places in the few hours we had to make this photoshoot happen. Teel was really great to colaborate with and took many of my suggestions and I his.
 



 


 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love Image Amplified and Chris Teel and your scruffiness here. You look almost completely different ... again. Love the color implied with the shorts. Just wish they were gone, lol.

    ReplyDelete