Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ev Dylan (more from Malibu shoot from Oct 2010)

 


We shot a variety of things while in Malibu, CA back in Oct. I have sat on a few of them, mostly because we got the killer leather speed racer looking one piece suit from Buffallo Exchange in Sherman Oaks, it was part of the Halloween stuff but it was a perfect shooting outfit. Ev Dylan put me on the foggy balcony high above the hills in Malibu and the shot turned out pretty cool and dramatic. However, he also shot his superstar model Matthew Hartwig in the suit and I felt Matthew rocked it better than I did. Another one of Ev's models Jeff also modeled the popular suit so I just sacked my shots because I felt both guys made it look better than me. However with those new MM slots I finally unearthed it for everyone to see. Here are some more of those shots.

Check out Ev Dylan's new revamped website


No comments:

Post a Comment