Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Work Published by photographer Robert Patin on Artistry of Male

At the beginning of April 2011, I returned once again to Los Angeles for three photoshoots, one was abruptly canceled by the photographer, the first lasted about three days (and will be some of my best work to-date), the third was with Robert Patin in Downtown Los Angeles.

Patin and I didn't do as much planning as I typically do for a photoshoots (which can sometimes be a month or so in advance) but shooting on the roof of a building overlooking the city I use to call home was very cool (even if there were people watching me pretend to be a model).

Thanks to Artistry of Male for publishing the photographs, they have always been very supportive in my modeling career.


No comments:

Post a Comment